Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Mini Update 15~

I've sent out a few replies, most recently I received a letter from Daisy in NYC and I sent her reply out this morning!~  Today I received an order from Etsy!~ (i'll be posting the pictures a little later on this post)

Today I sent out Rena's birthday package~ So hopefully it will get to her soon :) I have another order coming in from penpaloftheweek's Etsy shop, La Papierre with two more different stationary designs!

I've also got an order from someone online for some lettersets, I don't want to say their name until I receive everything too make it's quality service!

Lastly, Saturday morning my great grandfather passed away. He was 92 years old and lived a long and happy life, but it's very difficult to let him go... My family is traveling down to Maryland Thursday night for his Service so I won't be home to receive any letters until Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment