Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2015

I'm back!!

I've neglected my blog for a while >.<;; I'm ashamed of myself....I made an instagram account for my snail mail and got completely distracted by it!!

So tonight I'll post some of the letters I've received recently and currently working on~


A letter from Jofiane in Indonesia~ I finished my reply to her today and have to stick in an envelope, address it then mail it out!
My reply~ I managed to write 5 pages! I'm hoping I can have it all enveloped and addressed to go out tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning!
















Incoming from Ashley in NYC! She's a fairly new penpal I met on Instagram~









My reply I also finished tonight~



Incoming letter from Kylie in Australia! I haven't started her reply yet...I'm not sure if I'll be able to tonight, but if not it will be done tomorrow, during school or after school!
She included the cutest owl stickers! That are also 3-D!! So adorable~











Incoming from Hanna who is also in Indonesia~ Her letter arrived yesterday! So I haven't had time yet to start my reply >.<
She included two gel pens, two candies and currency from her country along with her letter~











Incoming letter from Lotte in The Netherlands which also came yesterday as well! So I haven't had time to start my reply. 



She sent me a clog keychain!! I used to have a tiny pair of clogs when I was younger, for decoration- not wearing purposes- and I'm not sure where they are now :(









She included cute birds and butterflies confetti! I love them so much!!






Last but not least here is the stationery I've been using for my replies today!! I love them sooo much!! They are just  so adorable, I can't contain myself~~
They're from: penpaloftheweek.com









I'm hoping that I'll be able to update on here more frequently now~ But school is coming to an end, so maybe I won't be able to... I'm not really sure >.<''











No comments:

Post a Comment